Why join Centurion RC?
Not only will you find lots of new friendly people to run with and many new a interesting routes that you may not have known existed, but you will also receive other great benefits too.
We are an England Athletics affiliated club so you will receive all of the benefits of becoming an EA registered athlete. Some of these include:
- Discount on entry to many popular races throughout the year
- Discounts with many of EA's sponsors,
see here for more information
- You will also be able to enter races as a Centurion that are only open to affiliated athletes, these include:
The Birmingham & District Cross Country League and Midland / National Road Relays
(both of which you get to enter free of charge
Our current membership fees are as follows:
- Seniors £30
- Couples £52
- Concessions (P45ís, Retired, Students 17+) £22
- Associate membership (Non-runners) £5
- Child members (up to 16yrs of age) £10
Membership Fees run from 1st April through to 31st March each year, if you join us before April then you will be covered until the April of the following year. We also give 50% off new members who join us in October, November and December.
Our preferred payment method is via bank transfer, if you choose this method then please remember to still confirm all the information detailed on our membership form by either completing the form and handing it to a committee member or emailing the information to: